Minggu, 26 Oktober 2008

ISMKI vs CIMSA Which one I have to choose…???

To be honest, I like both of them, but I have to make a priority, so that I am so confused about that!
CIMSA, that’s really fun, nice, and interesting place to hang. It can refresh my brain that’s fully loaded! Huffffh, such a place for me to do happy things in happy day! No need for thinking, just do act and fun.
Oops, maybe u all don’t know much about CIMSA. CIMSA is Centre for Indonesian Medical Student Activity. There, you can do activities about health. There are 6 sco, scorp (human right and peace), scoph (public health), scora (reproduction health and AIDS), scome (medical education), scope (professional exchange), score (research exchange). There, there’s no need for thinking about concepting, thinking deep and more about what’s the important of making some programs, make constitution bylaws so deep, and make a big deal with hard thinking!
ISMKI, it’s about concepting, politic, advocacy, making a deep thinking of what’s the essential thing of some problems, doing more discussion, having meeting, and doing all things like the government does! Hard things, but I like it! It makes a headache but I like it!
CIMSA and ISMKI, I can be active in both of them. I can make a contribution to them, but….. I only have to choose one of them! Ufffhhhh,,, such a hard choice…

Halah,, stop it!!! It’s not an important thing (coz actually I have decide my choice! ^^)…. ^^

7 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Hai...I read about ur confusing between CIMSA or ISMKI...
actually in my faculty there is no CIMSA,,,but I don't understand how could they hate CIMSA so hard...coz I think that CIMSA is a good organization,,,I don't realy understand about what is ISMKI do,,,but my friends who is the member of ISMKI said that CIMSA is the enemy of ISMKI,,,how could they look likes an enemy,,,
but honestly,,, I prefer about CIMSA's program,,,not too close to political but always in the way of medical n humanity...^^,

Anonim mengatakan...

For the anonym above.. What's yer campus? Mine too..

Salsabila Firdausia's mengatakan...

hoooooo.
i have to make a private chat with you if you want to know more about them.

i know ISMKI very much and also CIMSA. I've had been a national officer for both organization.

if u want, just add my ym salsa_23potter

oke??

Anonim mengatakan...

ISMKI adalah lembaga resmi yang berlisensi

Anonim mengatakan...

at 2012 , ismki go fun,go serious,go international,! prove it

Anonim mengatakan...

Punya akun skype?klo ada saya mau tahu tentang ISMKI dan CIMSA lebih jauh...mungkin mbak bisa membantu saya.terima kasih

Anonim mengatakan...

udah lah. CIMSA VS ISMKI itu cuma dendam lama. yang salah itu yg saling menyalahkan.
diskusi > twitter : @inidzaky