Selasa, 22 Juli 2008

I miss my IYF friends!!


I miss all my friends!!

1. Silvi, My homestay-mate! I miss you! I am happy you’ve done your internship! We have to share again! 2 days home-stay in Garut was not enough time for us! Let’s hang out sometimes!


2. Shihab!! Ow, My Palestine!! Make me as your first wife, not the eighth! Hahaha.


3. Fajar and Bawi! Odd boys that haven’t graduate from their study. Haha, you all are so funny boy! Be rebel, go workshop (work and shop)! Hehe. Tell me when you want to join this kind of occasion again! Lolls!


4. Damo, you’re a shalihah girl. UK-girl that is tomboy, fast-speaking (sometimes I don’t understand what you say), and good lawyer. We’ve done the fastest-shop! Only 45 minutes for going to Cibadak and Pasar Baru. Come again to Indonesia and i’ll accompany you for shopping again!


5. Pann Ei (the shopaholic girl), Tsun Mao (the cute girl I’ve ever met), That Mon (my home-stay mate), you all are my closest Myanmar’s girls. Let you take me some traveling if I go to Myanmar. Traveling to Myanmar-Lao-Thailand (hohoo.. that’s my dream!)!


6. Rashida, Brunai’s girl, so cheerful, smoker, dancer, drinking (??), but so smart and active! I am happy u get that scholarship to UK. Haa, come to Damo!


7. TB, Fahmi, Izki, Alfa, Nawaf, Zulmi, Ka Yudha, Ka Assad, Afif, Wawan, Irwan, Tony. Haa, nice to see u all guys!!


8. Rachel, Laura, Sandra, Zen, Linda, AnnaLie, Cecill, Silla, Wuka. Hope to see u again!


9. Teh Raisha, Teh Satya, Mbak Aini, Teh Silvia, Bu Tuti, Zesta, mbak Sisca, calm down! I’ll go to Yogya and then Aceh! (but, when?? Don’t know exactly! Gyahahaa)


10. Chim, Otedo, and Rijeili! I want to visit you to Surabaya! Let’s hang out there!! I plan to go to Surabaya this end year.


11. Lutfi, I’ve just known you since we’re in the same bus to Bandung. Ow, I forget! I know you when we have same focus group discussion on “Gender Equality” in Wednesday! Haha. I remember you!


12. Maksud, Addie (don’t say “sappa” again! ^^), Shayne, Boyta (Thanks for digging me a hole for planting tree), Evan, Andrew, Rob, Jayson, Rene, Charlie (hey, DJ!).


13. Hanif! Hey my senior! Keep contact with me! If I go to Bali, I’ll tell you. Just taking me around Bali, but no for clubbing, okay!?


14. Stephanie and all Nigerians! Thanks for the sandal. Hehee. I’m sorry I didn’t accompany you for shopping. I think you can consider the price by yourself.


Tizar, additional participant, you’re my best friend! Hehee.. best friend for accompanying me to get ice cream on Mcdonald simpang! :D


And other people that i cant mention one by one,,

And thanks for the commetee for gathering us..


miss u all guys!

3 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

wihh....tega !!!

gw ga disebut...

hix..hix....
sungguh teganya dirimu....
teganya....
teganya....
teganya.....

dst....

Salsabila Firdausia's mengatakan...

maap yakk!!

kalo ditulis smua, gw jd kya bwt pidato kepresidenan duonk!!!
panjang banget bo,,

heheheee

Anonim mengatakan...

Akhwan Jay juga mengatakan...

hiks...
ga disebut

Tapi..
Tak apalah

taon-taon berikutnya
sebut yak...